July is a month full of celebration. The weather is warm, the days are long, and there is so much to do. From picnics and BBQs to swimming and hiking, there is no shortage of fun activities to enjoy. Spend your days exploring your surroundings, indulging in delicious food and drink, and just enjoying some well-deserved rest. July is indeed a perfect month to plan a perfect getaway either alone, with family, or with friends.
July is UV safety month. UV rays are the main cause of skin cancer so it's important to wear sunscreen, hats, and sunglasses to protect your skin from the sun's harmful rays.
July 4th is a holiday to celebrate our freedom. This is the day when we remember the people who fought for our independence. We reflect on the ideals of liberty and justice they fought for, and we recommit ourselves to uphold those ideals. On this day, we come together as one, united in our love for our country. Celebrate it with family and friends safely and responsibly.
July 24th is national parents' day. It is a day to celebrate and appreciate all parents for their hard work and dedication. This day is also a time to reflect on the important role that parents play in the lives of their children. On this day, let us all take a moment to thank our parents for everything they have done for us. It's good to honor and indulge them on their special day.
The Park Med Spa
ESSENTIAL SUMMER SKINCARE TIPS
The sun is a friend and a foe. It can inspire you but can be your skin's worst enemy. This month is UV safety awareness month - A time to talk about how bad the sun can be for you when not protected.
As summer rolls around, with holiday celebrations, long days, and beaches schedule filing up, you're going to be exposed to harmful rays more often than not! Wrinkles, rosacea, sunburn, and even melanoma can lead to other types of skin cancer when became susceptible to the sun’s harmful rays.
Skin cancer isn't something anyone wants - it can spread rapidly and become dangerous if left untreated. It's better to try your best from the beginning by being wise and sticking with safe practices. Don't wait until something happens. Put these Cancer-Free Skin Techniques into action today!
5 BEST TIPS TO KEEP YOUR SKIN SAFE & HEALTHY THIS SUMMERTIME
Summertime is the perfect opportunity to get outside and enjoy the warm weather. But, it's also important to take care of your skin and protect it from the harmful effects of the sun. Here are five tips to keep your skin healthy and safe this summer:
1. Use sunscreen. It's important to use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 to protect your skin from the sun's harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. Be sure to apply sunscreen generously, and reapply it every two hours, or more often if you're sweating or swimming.
2. Wear protective Covers. In addition to sunscreen, it's a good idea to wear protective clothing, such as long-sleeved shirts, pants, and hats, when you're outdoors. Whenever possible, try to stay in your UV-blocking shade, especially during the midday hours when the sun's rays are the strongest.
3. Drink plenty of fluids. It's important to stay hydrated during the summer, so be sure to drink plenty of fluids, such as water and juice.
4. Check your skin regularly. Take a close look at your skin regularly, and be on the lookout for any changes, such as new moles or spots. If you notice anything unusual, be sure to see a doctor right away.
5. See your aesthetician or dermatologist annually, or more often if you have sensitive skin or see risk factors. Make sure to stop by to get your effective sunscreen. With that, you’ll be able to enjoy your outdoors and the sun knowing your skin is safe and healthy.