Updated: Nov 1
The holiday season is the time to shine and feel your best. To help you relax, recharge, and put your best face forward, we've put together a guide that covers the top health and beauty tips. From diet to skincare, we've got you covered!
1. During the busy holiday season, finding time to relax is important to prevent stress and its negative effects on health and skin. The Park MedSpa offers rejuvenation treatments like facials and VI Therapy to help with stress, boost energy levels, and help you glow. Consult our medical doctors to discuss your options and maintain your holiday glow.
2. Hydration is the best-kept beauty secret! Hydration is vital for maintaining healthy skin, so make sure to drink plenty of water as it helps keep you hydrated from the inside and your skin plump, radiant, and free from dryness, acting as a first line of defense against dull and tired-looking skin.
3. Moisturizing your skin during cold weather is essential for maintaining its natural moisture barrier. Use high-quality moisturizers to keep your skin soft and supple. Explore our premium skincare products and services to ensure your skin remains well-hydrated. Our Licensed Medical Estheticians can help you choose the best skincare for your needs, offering both virtual and in-person consultations.
4. Give your hair some extra love this holiday season. Hydrafacial Keravive and PRP hair restoration are some of our best hair treatments intended to help your hair look fresh and healthy for all of your holiday gatherings. Keravive is a unique treatment that combines a Hydrafacial with a customized serum to cleanse, moisturize, and nourish your scalp and hair follicles, leaving your hair looking and feeling its best.
5. Consider non-invasive treatments. If you are looking to enhance your look this holiday season, then try our Morpheus8 treatment, designed to tighten, lift, and smooth your skin & body, reduce signs of aging, and enhance your complexion. Laser therapy and chemical peels can also tighten and reduce fine lines, making your complexion look younger. Consult our medical doctors and licensed professionals to discuss your options.
6. Wrinkle-Free Holidays. One way to help you look your utmost best this holiday is to make sure your skin is radiant and free of wrinkles. Take into account non-surgical facial procedures like Botox or Dermal fillers to renew and rejuvenate your skin, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This procedure has minimal downtime, so make sure to book a consultation with our board-certified dermatologist and Physician assistant, and don't let fine lines and wrinkles steal the show during the holidays.
7. Glow Up with Our Customized Facials. For a luminous beautiful holiday season, treat yourself to a customized facial at our medical spa, expertly crafted by our licensed medical estheticians to cater to your unique needs, resulting in a glowing, youthful complexion.
8. Get a head start on your health and wellness goals. Don't Wait Until January to Start Your New Year's Resolutions. Begin your health and wellness resolutions early this year by incorporating regular exercise and a balanced diet into your holiday routine. Our medical spa offers personalized nutrition coaching, a weight loss program, and wellness guidance to help you achieve your goals and maintain your holiday glow.
Incorporating these beauty & health tips this holiday season will help you achieve your best appearance and well-being. At The Park MedSpa, we offer non-invasive treatments and personalized programs to help you achieve your beauty and wellness goals. Cheers to a radiant and joyful holiday season!